Road Traffic Accidents/Collisions Personal Injury Compensation Claims Advice – UK, England & Wales/Scotland/Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland
Had a car/taxi/public transport eg. bus/motorcycle/bicycle accident that wasn’t your fault? Have you been injured as a result of the car accident? Have you been injured as a driver or a passenger? Are you a pedestrian injured in a road traffic accident? Dealing with car insurance companies can be daunting so why not let our no win no fee panel Solicitors deal with your personal injury claim for you? If you have been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault or wasn’t wholly your fault in the last 3 years then you may be entitled to claim injury compensation.
No win no fee
Our no win no fee Lawyers can ensure that the damage to your car is repaired to your satisfaction following the accident at a repair garage of your choosing and ensure that the repair bill is paid for by the ‘at fault’ driver’s insurer. If it is not economically viable to repair the car (i.e. if the car is declared a “write off”) our no win no fee Lawyers will arrange to have an expert motor assessor inspect and produce a report on the car following the accident to ensure that you achieve the best possible compensation settlement in respect of your car.
Free Hire Car! Free 24 Hour Roadside assistance and vehicle recovery!
You are also usually entitled to a “like for like” hire car while your own vehicle is repaired/you await your total loss cheque! Our no win no fee Solicitors can advise you on your entitlement to a hire car. If you qualify we can arrange the hire for you- free! If you have been injured as a result of the accident and are interested in claiming our no win no fee Solicitors can guide you through the injury compensation claims process to settlement.
What do I do If I have been in a car accident?
If your physical pain/injuries and the injuries of others at the scene allow it you should gather the following evidence to aid the claims process:
- Firstly – Call ClaimsFirst on 0800 047 2019 and we can advise you on everything including arranging free recovery of your vehicle from the roadside if you qualify;
- Negligent Third party driver name and address;
- Negligent Third party vehicle registration;
- Negligent Third party insurance details including the name of the insurance company or broker together with insurance policy number;
- Photographs of the accident scene;
- Photographs of the damage to either vehicle involved in the accident;
- Photographs of injuries following the accident;
- Photographs of scarring following the accident;
- Police reference number and name of officers attending at the accident;
- Accident locus/location details ie name of the street that the accident occurred on;
- Details of those who witnessed the accident;
- Ensure injuries are recorded/noted by medical Practitioners qualified to treat injuries such as Paramedics/Hospital/GP/Physiotherapist;
- If medication is required for your injuries ensure this is obtained on prescription as this is easily evidenced;
- CCTV of the accident.
Financial Loss compensation claims
As well as compensation for injuries you may be able to claim for financial loss such as loss of earnings (past and future), care, physiotherapy, travel to and from medical appointments, damaged possessions and home modifications. Keep receipts to prove your loss.
Common road traffic accident injury compensation claims
Whiplash or soft tissue straining type injuries to the neck/back/shoulders is a common complaint following car accidents. Whiplash type injury claims usually attract compensation settlements of up to £10,000.00.
Our no win no fee panel Solicitors can advise you on the value of your claim in the UK, England & Wales/Scotland/Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland.
Uninured or untraced driver responsible for the accident? Don’t worry
In the event that the negligent third party driver is untraced or uninsured the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (funded by Insurance companies) will process your injury compensation claim.
In the UK you have three years from the date of your accident or from the date that you become aware that your injuries were wholly or partly someone else’s fault in which to process your claim.
In Ireland you have two years from the date of your accident or from the date that you became aware that your injuries were wholly or partly someone else’s fault in which to process your claim.
Get In Touch!
It is always best however to begin the claim process as soon as possible so do not delay get in touch with us today for free no win no fee injury compensation claim advice.
Let our no win no fee Solicitors take the stress away and get you the injury compensation you deserve by guiding you through the compensation claims process from start to settlement or Court. Remember to try our injury compensation claims calculator to value your claim free of charge!